New Student Information

Congratulations! Now that you’re an Ichabod, you’re probably wondering what to do next.

  • Accept any scholarships you've been offered.
  • Apply for federal financial aid, or accept any financial aid awards you've been offered.
  • Check out on-campus student housing
  • Register for New Student Orientation or Transfer Student Orientation
  • Complete your admissions file.
  • Enroll for classes – see above New Student Orientation event to enroll.  If you’re a returning or non-degree seeking student, enroll during open enrollment.
  • Connect with people in the areas of your extracurricular interests, like fraternities, sororities, Bod Squad, Washburn University Running Club or one of our other student organizations
  • Information about Welcome Week

GET IN TOUCH WITH Residential Living

Residential Living
Washburn Residential Living Office
Living Learning Center
1801 SW Jewell Ave.
Topeka, KS 66621

Monday - Friday
8 a.m. - 5 p.m.

Phone & Email
(785) 670-1065
Fax : (785) 670-1186

back to top button